Internet banking for businesses
PBZCOM@NETis a collection of internet banking services aimed at business entities to enable them to undertake financial transactions in this country and abroad quickly and efficiently. Communication between the Bank and the client in this service is by electronic channels, that is by internet which is the simplest channel for both the client and the Bank.
The advantages of conducting your kuna and foreign currency transactions through PBZCOM@NET are:
- Fees for transactions conducted by internet banking for businesses are much lower than fees for transactions conducted in the classical way (on paper or through magnetic media)
- Safe and efficient kuna and foreign currency transactions
- You can undertake transactions 24 hours a day
- You can see the updated balance on your kuna and foreign currency accounts
- Direct execution of bank orders (up to 20 hours with the current date)
- The possibility of executing bank orders on Saturdays and Sundays
- Quicker execution of interbank orders (up to 14 hours from the current date)
- Purchase and sales of foreign currency according to PBZ exchange rate, with no fee
- Delivery of statements by e-ured in PDF, RTF or MN format, immediately at the end of daily processing.