In its rich credit supply, Privredna banka Zagreb has introduced again Lombard loans, in fact, cash loans that can be approved based on a pledge of term deposit in EUR, share in the PBZ Euro Money Market Fund or based on a life insurance policy arranged in EUR.
PBZ Lombard loan allows you to withdraw cash funds and finance your personal needs, while you save and invest at the same time, generate the interest yield and increase the value of shares or dividends.
The loan may be granted to a natural person who is not a depositor with the Bank, provided that the loan is secured by the registration of a lien on term deposit owned by another person who will be a pledgor.
Benefits of PBZ Lombard loans:
- No guarantors
- Loan is disbursed in cash into the borrower’s current account
- No calculation of credit worthiness
- Favourable front-end fee ranging from 0.5 % to 1% of the loan amount (depending on the type of collateral)
- Selection of the method of loan repayment (in annuities or instalments or bullet repayment of a principle)
- Selection of the date of repayment of monthly annuities (the last day of the month or any other day of the month)
- Fee is paid from the approved loan amount.