PBZ internet banking
This is why you’ll like it
Banking services wherever you are and whenever you need them
Use it on whichever device you choose and enjoy a unique experience
Useful information & security advice is available on the login screen
- monitor your account, term deposit, loan and credit card balance and activities at the Bank
- explore the savings and investment fund offer according to your wishes and needs
- make payments in HRK or EUR with lower fees than in branches
- contract Bank products and services online using the #withSIGN digital signature
Activation of mobile application
To use the PBZ digital banking mobile application, you need to download the PBZ mobile banking application from the AppStore or Google Play store.
Once you have downloaded the new mobile app, you need the registration codes that can be requested at the PBZ branch office.
Login into Internet banking
You can access your online banking by selecting Login in the upper right corner of the website. You can login in, as before, by using authentication devices:
• In the Username field, enter the User ID from # withKEY
• Enter the generated #withKEY code in the One-time password field.
Speed up your application:
f you use both the PBZ mobile banking application and PBZ Internet Banking, you can accelerate your internet banking login. After the first login in PBZ Internet Banking, you will see the Smart Activation screen. By activating this option, you no longer need to enter a User ID and the system will recognize you with a welcome message.
By selecting the Send notification option, you'll receive at the same time an automated Login request message to the mobile device using the PBZ mobile banking application.
Open this automatic message and enter PIN/biometric ID for PBZ mobile banking application.
- Enter the bank card number without spaces in the Username field
- Enter the PIN card in the reader and a one-time password will be displayed
- Enter the password you received without spaces in the One-time password field
- Enter the PBZ mToken serial number in the Username field
- Enter the one-time password generated by PBZ mToken in the One-time Password field
Mobile token #withKEY
There is no more need to worry about where you last left your physical token device or card reader. Use the mobile app’s built-in #withKEY function to access PBZ online banking and authorise internet banking transactions.
Find the #withKEY functions directly on the login screen. Enter your PIN or use biometric scanning to create a secure one-time password.
Using the #withKEY function, you can get one-time passwords for additional security, since you will need your personal PIN or biometric data to access the function. Every generated one-time password is valid for 90 seconds, after which you can simply request a new one.
Personalise your experience with the bank
Bank experience only for you
Overview and manage your digital banking settings, activate and personalize additional functions or adjust the profile to your needs.
Why wouldn't you upload a profile picture, add a nickname, adjust your settings and chose from a range of functions in a way that suits your needs? Your banking, your way.
Adjust the profile to your needs with the following options:
- Enable the Easy transfer function and make transactions and transfer money between your own accounts, without authorizations for each transaction.
- Adjust the elements of the Main View widget to suit your preferences.
- Browse and manage transaction limits related to digital banking.
- Turn on the Quick balance overview and check the current status of your selected account without logging in. You can also sign up for the #withPAY service for easy instant payments.
- Change your recovery code using the mobile application so that you can renew your user profile on your own.
- Activate the #withSIGN function and you will have a qualified electronic signature that will allow you to sign up for new banking products digitally.
- Control your Notifications and decide which alerts you need to track your daily finances.
Contracting products and services online
You can fully contract products online with a qualified electronic signature.
#withSIGN is a qualified electronic signature with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature. It is protected with a certificate password, which makes it completely secure, and it can be used for signing Internet contracts for banking products and services such as fast loans or #withSAVE daily savings.
The advantages of the #withSIGN digital signature:
- the simpler contracting of new products and services without having to go to the bank
- the contracting process is fully digital, you can read the legal documents when you have the time and sign them with a secure password-protected digital signature
- it is paperless
The simple mobile top-up whenever you need it
With us, topping up mobile device credit is no problem at all.
When you know you will soon need to top up your mobile device credit, the solution is in your pocket. Simply use PBZ digital banking to buy mobile phone credit for yourself or for family members and friends who need it. You can buy credit for mobile devices from the main mobile operators in Croatia. When using this PBZ mobile banking function, you can immediately activate your mobile phone credit and add a payment to your mobile device account. If you have bought credit for someone else, simply share it through one of a range of channels (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, SMS or email).
All your recent mobile device credit purchases are saved automatically so you can copy them when necessary.
Cardless cash withdrawal from ATMs
Forgotten your bank card? #withCASH enables quick and simple cash withdrawals from ATMs using a single one-time authorization code
- In just a few simple steps - choose the amount, pick the code (which lasts for a limited time and the chosen amount), and withdraw your cash.
- #withCASH is safe! To ensure maximum security, the code is temporary. It only lasts for 60 minutes.
You can use the generated code yourself or you can use the options provided by your mobile device to share it with a person who doesn’t have to be the Bank’s client.
List of branches