PBZ mobile banking
New version of the mobile app
To continue using PBZ mobile banking smoothly, you need to download the new version of the app from the app store: App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery. The availability time of the new version of the app depends on the individual app store - please check the availability:
- enter PBZ mobile banking
- select Update
Do not delete the mobile banking app during the update.
Discover what`s NEW!
In the event that the new version of the mobile app is not visible in the list of applications to be updated, enter PBZ mobile banking in the store and check the availability of the update directly by clicking on the app icon.
Contract PBZ Digital Banking until June 30, 2023 and get a special benefit: no monthly membership fee for the first three months of using the service for new users!
PBZ Digital Banking adjusted to the euro!
Manage your finances more easily by having them always within your reach:
- quick account balance and activity by cards
- the online contracting of Bank products
- cardless cash withdrawal from ATMs
- paying bills with 2D bar code
- quick payments to phonebook contacts
- overview of loans and savings
- more favorable exchange rate (0.15%) when buying/selling currencies
Activation of mobile application
To use the PBZ digital banking mobile application, you need to download the PBZ mobile banking application from the AppStore, Google Play store or Huawei AppGallery.
Once you have downloaded the new mobile app, you need the registration codes that can be activated it two ways:
1. By login into the PBZ digital banking desktop application (using #withKEY, PBZmToken or card reader)
- in the upper right corner of the desktop application, select the user icon and select Settings
- a screen opens with the options offered for managing the service and in the Device, select Mobile banking app
- select Redistribute to create new codes
2. Request the issuance of registration codes at the PBZ branch office
Cardless cash withdrawal from ATMs
Forgotten your bank card? #withCASH enables quick and simple cash withdrawals from ATMs using a single one-time authorization code
- In just a few simple steps - choose the amount, pick the code (which lasts for a limited time and the chosen amount), and withdraw your cash.
- #withCASH is safe! To ensure maximum security, the code is temporary. It's valid from 10 to 60 minutes.
- You can use the generated code yourself or you can use the options provided by your mobile device to share it with a person who doesn’t have to be the Bank’s client.
Simple and fun small daily savings without logging into mobile banking app.
Choose the amount and transfer it into your virtual piggy bank.
More about #withSAVE
Quick and safe access
Log in to your PBZ mobile banking using only your biometric data, fingerprints or face scan. You can also sign in using the PIN input option to confirm that it is really you.
Mobile token #withKEY
The #withKEY mobile token is your key to easily generate one-time passwords and make payments faster and more convenient.
#withKEY is part of the PBZ Digital Banking mobile app with which you can:
- shop safely online with 3D Secure 2 authentication
- simply log into PBZ Internet Banking app and authorize internet banking transactions
- quickly and securely access the e-Građani portal.
Find the #withKEY mobile token on the mobile app login screen, enter your PIN or biometric data, and you'll create your secure one-time password.
Each one-time password you generate is valid for limited period, after which you can simply request another one.
Always in the loop
You want to know when your paycheck is in your account or you want to be notified of the next installment maturity of your loan? It's easy with personalized notifications that keep you in the loop.
Adjust Smart Notification based on your requirements
Regarding your accounts, you can define whether you want to receive payment or payout notifications from your account and adjust the threshold amount above which you will be notified of activities for each account.
As for loans, you can receive reminders on the next installment maturity for your loan.
If you have deposit savings, activate warnings for their expiration. In this way, you can plan in advance and decide on savings reinvestment.
For queuing orders, you can receive a reminder before the payment execution, as well as control the transaction status after the completion date.
Personalise your experience with the bank
Bank experience only for you
Overview and manage your digital banking settings, activate and personalize additional functions or adjust the profile to your needs.
Why wouldn't you upload a profile picture, add a nickname, adjust your settings and chose from a range of functions in a way that suits your needs? Your banking, your way.
Adjust the profile to your needs with the following options:
- Enable the Easy transfer function and make transactions and transfer money between your own accounts, without authorizations for each transaction.
- Adjust the elements of the Main View widget to suit your preferences.
- Browse and manage transaction limits related to digital banking.
- Turn on the Quick balance overview and check the current status of your selected account without logging in. You can also sign up for the #withPAY service for easy instant payments.
- Change your recovery code using the mobile application so that you can renew your user profile on your own.
- Activate the #withSIGN function and you will have a qualified electronic signature that will allow you to sign up for new banking products digitally.
- Control your Notifications and decide which alerts you need to track your daily finances.
The simple mobile top-up whenever you need it
With us, topping up mobile device credit is no problem at all.
When you know you will soon need to top up your mobile device credit, the solution is in your pocket. Simply use PBZ digital banking to buy mobile phone credit for yourself or for family members and friends who need it. You can buy credit for mobile devices from the main mobile operators in Croatia. When using this PBZ mobile banking function, you can immediately activate your mobile phone credit and add a payment to your mobile device account. If you have bought credit for someone else, simply share it through one of a range of channels (Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, SMS or email).
All your recent mobile device credit purchases are saved automatically so you can copy them when necessary.
Mobile app reactivation
If the PBZ mobile app is locked due to multiple entries of a faulty PIN, or if you wish to activate it on another device, the mobile app can be reactivated by entering the User number and Recovery code.
• Download the PBZ mobile banking app from the AppStore or Google Play store
• On the homepage screen of the mobile app, select "App recovery for the existing user?"
• Enter your User Number (assigned to you when contracting the service, also available in Settings and within the #withKEY mobile token)
• Enter the Recovery Code (defined during the first activation of the mobile app)
• Enter the code from the SMS received on your mobile device
- create your investment plan - contract a standing order to buy shares at the right time intervals and follow the details related to the investment
- access your investment profile as part of the Investment Counselling service at any time.
View the PIN of your cards
How many times have you forgotten your card PIN?
Don't worry, you can now find it in your mobile app!
In the Cards menu (by clicking on the icon with the card symbol), check the PIN for all debit, charge and revolving cards of the PBZ Group that you own.
* PIN display is supported on mobile devices with Android 6.0. iOS 12 and Huawei Android 6 (Marshmallow)
Without going to the branch it is possible to:
- contract and use a particular product or service,
- change the conditions for certain products and services that you already use
Personalized offers are in the My Offers section and are accepted by signing the document with the advanced electronic signature #withSIGN, which is equally valuable to your own handwriting.
- Prepare your payment slip and log in to the PBZ digital banking mobile app
- In the Payments menu, choose Scan and pay and scan your 2D bar code on the payment slip
- Check the payment information and confirm the transaction
- Check whether the point of sale accepts contactless payment
- Press your Android mobile device against the contactless POS device and you’re done!
- Authorise purchases totalling over HRK 100 by unlocking your mobile phone’s screen (using a PIN or biometric data)
- Open the PBZ mobile banking app and choose #withPAY on the login screen
- Choose the phonebook contact you want to pay the money to and set the amount for payment
- Use your PIN to approve the payment and the payment is done!
- Instant payment orders can be made through PBZ Digital Banking and in PBZ branches
- Service availability 24/7/365
- The transaction is made and the funds are available on the recipients’ account within 10 seconds at most (with precondition that the bank of the payer and the bank of the payment recipient are participating in EuroNKSInst payment system)
- The maximum amount per transaction is EUR 13.273,00 (HRK 100.000,00)
List of branches