Indeks plus student package
Take advantage of the benefits
You can pay in instalments using the Visa Inspire card
Visa Student Card
Visa Student Card a student card with a 2,000 HRK limit
PBZ Digital Banking
Access to the bank 24/7
What does the package include?
- PBZ current account in HRK and a Visa Inspire debit card
- PBZ giro account in HRK and a Visa Electron debit card
- PBZ current account in a foreign currency and a Visa Electron debit card
- Visa Student card for students
- PBZ digital banking
- A virtual Visa Inspire debit card
- Email delivery of the monthly statement
- The option of contracting a standing order for the transfer of funds from the giro to the current account in HRK
- The current account in HRK and the Visa Inspire card allow an overdraft* in the amount of 1,000 HRK and repayment in instalments in the amount of 1,000 HRK
- The Visa Student card for students with a spending limit of up to 2,000 HRK, for purchasing in full or in instalments without interest and fees
* for the amount of the overdraft used, the interest rate is 6.16% per year, fixed, effective interest rate 6.16%
With a student transcript book
Once you contract a PBZ Indeks plus student package and get an Visa Student card, the Student Savings programme will also become available, which can bring you savings in terms of discounts from chosen partners. Find out more
PBZ student blog
Read about topics from student life.
All a student needs in one package
The PBZ Indeks plus student package is a package of services created especially for the needs that arise during university. Everything that a student needs is available in the package! A current account in HRK and a foreign currency, a giro account in HRK, a Visa Inspire debit card, PBZ digital banking and all other services necessary for a calm and relaxed time at university with a monthly fee of only 3.49 to 4.98 HRK per month, depending on the Innovation package.
By contracting a PBZ Indeks plus student package and e-Kasica in HRK, a three-month Package management fee will be paid to your e-Kasica! If the first or second fee has already been charged and e-Kasica is just being contracted, we will pay the second and/or third monthly fee to it.
The PBZ Indeks plus student package can be contracted by all full-time students who are citizens of the Republic of Croatia with permanent residence in the Republic of Croatia, under the age of 27.
List of branches