PBZ’s measures for helping citizens
Relevant features of the deferral of payment
Application submission deadline
From 15/4/ to 30/6/2020 Find the online form below on the page
No contracting fee Without the cost of solemnizing the contract annex
Duration of the repayment delay
3 months + add. 3 months unless the client informs the Bank otherwise
Measures for citizens/consumers
In order to mitigate the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic, PBZ is enabling the deferral of payment (moratorium) for all loan users with regular payments who have experienced a deterioration of their financial situation or total revenue loss.
Apart from the online application for the deferral of payment, the preferred manner of communication that is important due to social distancing and client safety, the application can be submitted at a Bank branch office.
In addition to the deferral of loan repayment, the Bank has enabled users to overdraft their current accounts by retaining the existing overdraft amounts regardless of income change. Clients will be informed of the overdraft amount through their regular monthly statements in the subsequent period.
We recommend that loan users who have not experienced a deterioration of their financial position and who have regular revenue continue to fulfil their financial liabilities based on the agreements and repayment plans.
How to realise the Application (deferral of paym.)
- Access the application and authenticate using the mToken/#withKEY/card reader or by entering specific personal data.
- Select the loan you want to defer payment for and enter the email address for further communication.
- Select the reason for the deferral and upload a document proving the selected reason.
- Confirm the application for the deferral of payment.
- After approval, you will need to read the Offer of Terms, which will be available in the application. If you agree, accept the Offer, which will be deemed a signed annex to the payment deferral contract.
Documentation proving the deterioration of your financial situation
Upload corresponding documentation proving the deterioration of the financial situation, for example:
- Certificate from the employer or a copy of the salary statement or an overview of transactions on the account or a JOPPD form (form on income, income tax, surcharge, and contributions for obligatory insurances), which illustrates the decrease in income;
- Termination of the employment agreement or a certificate from the Croatian Employment Service;
- Decision on the temporary closure/closure of a craft business;
- Document where the employee announces the reduction of income due to the current situation, etc.
Activities after contracting
Upon expiry of the measures and procedures aimed at combating the COVID - 19 pandemic, you will need to sign the contract annex in writing.
For PBZ digital banking users, the credit agreement annex will be available in the digital signature verification application, and if you have not verified the contract extension through PBZ digital banking, you can do so at the Bank's branch office, as well as any other potential credit participants.
Due to the importance of social distancing and client safety, we cordially ask that you submit the Application for the deferral of loan payment entirely online without the need to visit a branch office.