Giro account in HRK
Take advantage of the benefits
You will receive an international Visa Classic debit card
For locals and foreigners
A giro account can be opened by both local and foreign natural persons
Speed and practicality
Get your money quickly at marked ATMs and points of withdrawal.
Opening the account
Opening a giro account for occasional earnings? The following documentation is required for contracting a giro account in HRK:
- for local physical persons: a valid identification document - identity card or OIB certificate
- for foreign physical persons: a valid identification document - passport or identity card for non-residents and proof of permanent or temporary residence in Croatia
The management fee for the PBZ giro account in HRK is monthly, ranging from 2.38 to 3.40 HRK depending on the Inovacija package.
- the first regular monthly management fee for a giro account in HRK will be charged 90 days after the account is opened.
- the fee is not charged to clients with student status, for those below the age of 27 (regardless of their student status) or those who are users of the PBZ Indeks student package
- Pay reliably and simply at points of sale.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs and points of withdrawal across the world with a mark indicating that they accept the Visa Classic card.
- Confirm transactions using your PIN or signature.
I am switching to
You have decided to change the bank for your financial operations.
Switching your account to PBZ can now be done quickly and simply!
Visit your nearest PBZ branch, sign the authorisation to switch your account to PBZ and leave the rest to us.