Loan moratorium and reprogramming
What Measure has to offer?
Deferral of principal, interest payment
For all legal entities and craftsmen, payment deferral up to 6 months
Loan reprogramming for tourism
Additional help for the payment of existing long-term loans
Simplicity of processes
The online submission of the application for a moratorium
In order to mitigate the consequences of the coronavirus and in accordance with the measures of the Government of the Republic of Croatia of 17 March and the guidelines of the Croatian National Bank, the PBZ Bank has enabled legal entities and craftsmen deferred payment of credit obligations (Measure moratorium) and loan reprogramming.
It was possible to realise the Application for moratorium in April, entirely through our online communication channels, i.e. without a physical presence at the Bank's premises.
Clients who did not submit the Application for the deferred payment of credit obligations in April can still do so, bearing in mind that the processing of that Application will be based on the standard credit process.
Loan reprogramming for activities severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemics
The Bank has enabled loan reprogramming for legal entities and craftsmen:
- operating in tourism activities
- connected to tourism (over 50% of their revenue in 2019 was from tourism)
- and activities strongly affected by the seasons (over 50% of their revenue was produced from 1 June to 30 September 2019)
Application for reprogramming can be submitted for loans contracted by 29 February 2020, as follows:
- long-term loans where the repayment term is extended by up to 12 months
- short-term loans approved solely for the purpose of preparing for the tourist season, where the payment from summer months in 2020 is transferred to the summer months in 2021
The contracted interest rate remains the same, and the calculated interest during the reprogramming period is due as a one-off payment on 30 June 2021.
The fees from the processing of the Application are 0.3% of the amount of undue principal, charged one-time, in advance
The online submission of the Application for reprogramming:
- Applying on the FINA online portal for the Measure of reprogramming (Mjera reprograma) and selecting the PBZ bank for realisation
- After applying on the FINA online portal, the submission, processing and contracting of the reprogramming is further performed at the PBZ Bank
- For Application analysis, you will need to download and fill in the Loan Application and Questionnaire forms found at the bottom of this webpage in the Documents (Dokumenti) section and deliver them with the 2019 financial report to your client relations manager
- Based on the Bank's assessment of each client individually, additional documentation can be requested
For additional information on the Measure of reprogramming, please contact your client relations manager and follow the notices on this website where all new information will be available.
Protection is important, let’s communicate online
Privredna banka Zagreb is continuously taking all necessary actions and preventive measures and we believe that this is how we will ensure seamless work and service availability together through alternative communication channels.