PBZ Measures for business entities
We support entrepreneurs
Payment delay and reprogramm
Deferred payment of credit obligations
Preservation of financial liquidity
New working capital funds
PBZ’s help measures
In order to mitigate the consequences caused by the COVID-19 virus, and in accordance with the measures of the Government of the Republic of Croatia of 17 March and the CNB guidelines, we have prepared Assistance Measures for legal entities and craftsmen.
The measures for helping business entities include:
Submission of Applications for each Measure:
- Registration on the FINA online portal MJERE (Measures), established for all economic operators, is obligatory. Registration is possible at link and all other details on the Measures can be found at link.
- Apply on the FINA online portal for one of the offered Measures
- Select PBZ Bank as the credit institution for processing the Application
- After applying on the FINA online portal, the Application is further processed at the PBZ Bank
- The decision on the authorisation of the Application for each Measure is made by the Bank based on an assessment of each client, regardless of applying on the FINA online portal and Application submission
- For a detailed description of the process, please visit our website for each Measure
- The competent client relations manager contacts the client in order to inform them of the processing of the Application and possibly to request additional documentation
Protection is important. We communicate online.
Privredna banka Zagreb is continuously taking all the necessary actions and preventive measures and we believe that this is how we will ensure seamless work and service availability together through alternative communication channels.