Notice to Our Clients
We would like to inform you that from July 15, 2022, a new price list of Fees for payment and cheque handling services to corporates will come into force, available on our website on the following link
Among the more significant changes, we would like to point out the following:
• 18.104.22.168 Statement - electronic channels - Change of fee for Statements on electronic channels from HRK 0.10 per item to HRK 0.12 per item
• 1.8.1 Solvency and credit ratingdata - items: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 are invalidated due to termination of services
• 1.10.2 mPBZCOM – name change to PBZm Token due to termination of mPBZCOM service
• 1.10.2 mPBZCOM - items: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 are invalidated due to termination of mPBZCOM service
• 1.8.2 PBZ Info services - items: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 are invalidated due to the termination of the PBZ Info service.
Once again, we would like to remind you that from July 1, 2022, the mPBZCOM (mobile banking) and PBZINFO services will cease to operate and it will not be possible to contract them.
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. (hereinafter: the Bank) has modified the Decision on fees in transactions with domestic and foreign business entities, individuals and financial institutions (hereinafter: the Decision on fees) in the section referring to the calculation of fees for business entities' deposits in EUR. The subject modification, along with the earlier introduced calculation of fees for transaction accounts of large and medium companies, concerns small businesses, whose transaction accounts and new general purpose deposits with up to 36-month term, exceed EUR 0.5 m, to be applied as of 1 June 2022. The Decision does not regard natural persons.
The determined amount of the fee will be 0.50% per annum, calculated monthly on the last day of the month for the current month, based on daily account balances over the above mentioned amount. Account daily balances below the mentioned amount will not be included in the calculation basis. Calculated fees will be collected by direct debit of a transaction account in EUR, on the 10th day following the calculation, and the fee calculation note will be delivered through standard means of communication. If there is no sufficient cover for the collection in the EUR component of the account, the collection will be made by debiting the transaction account in HRK or a corresponding countervalue in another available currency.
- Fee for demand deposits in EUR currency, of over EUR 0.5 m – 0.5% p.a., calculated and collected monthly
- Fee for general purpose deposits in EUR with up to 36 months term, of over EUR 0.5 m – 0.5% p.a., calculated and collected monthly
The Bank is introducing the subject fee because of the expenses it defrays for keeping foreign currency funds in accounts in the country and abroad, which complies with standard practice in the Eurozone member countries.
The mentioned changes, as well as other fees, are set out on the Bank’s official web pages, available via link
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.