Replacing The Croatian Kuna With The Euro
Notice to the Clients
This is to inform you that amendments will be made to the below listed documents of Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. (hereinafter: the Bank) used in transactions with business entities, to take effect on 1 January 2023:
- General Operating Terms of Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. for transaction accounts and performance of payment and other services for non-consumers
- Fees for services in payment transactions charged to business entities (hereinafter: the Price List/Tariffs)
- Cut-Off Time (Time of receipt and execution of payment system orders)
- General Terms for the Use of Electronic Banking Services of Privredna banka Zagreb for Business Entities
- General Operating Terms of PBZ d.d. for Issuance and Use of Debit Cards for Business Entities
- General Terms for the Use of PBZ Digital Banking for Business Entities
The above-mentioned documentation has been modified for the purpose of adjusting business processes to the introduction of the euro as the official currency in the Republic of Croatia, to take place on 1 January 2023.
For your convenience and to help you navigate in new circumstances, we have prepared a review of most important changes and adjustments - follow the link - related to transaction accounts.