I need a project partner
Take advantage of the benefits
A wide range od funding activities
Analysis and structuring of project financing
Project and corporate financing structuring
PBZ is actively expanding its activities in this business segment to the countries in the region, particularly to those in which members of Intesa Sanpaolo Group are present.
- negotiations with clients/investors about loan conditions; structuring and arranging club/syndicated loans
- market activities concerning the closure of financial structure – negotiations with other domestic and/or foreign banks, potential members of the club/syndicate
- preparing a documentation package (loan agreement, contracts regulating insurance instruments, registration of insurance instruments in FINA registers, Land Registry)
- harmonizing the documentation with client/investor and other banks
- preparation for loan release, control of fulfilment of loan conditions
- monitoring of purposeful loan use
- project monitoring
- coordination between the client and the bank club
- monitoring the fulfilment of contractual financial obligations and monitoring the allocation and distribution of realized cash flow in accordance with the contracts
Project financing services are aimed at analysing and structuring project financing (bankability analysis, investment structure analysis, cash flow modelling, repayment structure, scenario development, etc.).
The business activities are currently primarily focused on the analysis and financing of projects relating to renewable energy sources, including wind, biomass, biogas, water etc., and on projects from the tourism and retail sector.
- designing and conducting project financing transactions
- supporting clients in forming the optimal financial structure of the project
- preparing financial projections of planned projects
- implementation of scenario analysis and sensitivity analysis
- identifying risks associated with individual projects and proposing measures to reduce them
- organization and management of due diligence procedures for the purpose of transaction execution