Take advantage of the benefits
Support in the digital transition process.
Basic and specific purposes of financing.
Acceptable loan term from 18 to 36 months.
Supporting sustainable business practices
PBZ offers concrete support to clients currently in the process of digital transition with clearly defined investment purposes.
- Digital sales channel activation through e-commerce platforms (e.g. website – web-store)
- Adopting digital systems for payment authorisation (e.g. virtual POS-smart POS-mobile POS)
Digital dialogue with customers and suppliers
- Improving the digital position of businesses (e.g. investing in social media).
- Implementing digital interaction systems/software and remote customer support (e.g. Chat/chatbot).
- Adopting digital solutions and platforms for integrated commercial relations management (e.g. sales platforms).
- Adopting Cloud technologies as a repository for business data and information (e.g. saving databases in the Cloud).
- Adopting solutions for digital identity management for businesses and their employees (e.g. signature authentication systems).
- Adopting cybersecurity hardware and software (e.g. security systems/protocols).
- Structural investments aimed at enabling the use of a broadband connection (e.g. installation of routers/optics)
- Implementing training programmes for employees on digital transition (e.g. developing digital competencies).
- Using tools to facilitate so-called smart work and digital collaboration between employees (work from home) (e.g. hardware procurement).
- Acceptable loan maturity is from 18 to 36 months.
- Investment in digitalisation must account for at least 51% of the total requested amount.
- The remaining investment may include other purposes such as marketing, for example, for a new e-commerce website.