I need to increase company liquidity
Take advantage of the benefits
The process for getting a loan takes only a few hours
Fast Internet contracting
A loan in three clicks
Without additional insurance instruments and unnecessary documentation
Loans to retain financial liquidity
New loan funds for working capital
In order to mitigate the consequences of the coronavirus and in accordance with the measures of the Government of the Republic of Croatia of 17 March 2020. and the guidelines of the Croatian National Bank, we have prepared a package of Measures for legal entities and craftsmen, which is connected to the option of additional funds for liquidity (Loans to retain financial liquidity).
Application to retain financial liq.
- Register on the FINA online portal MJERE (Measures) if you are not registered (application is possible at the link: https://gospodarskemjere.fina.hr)
- Apply on the FINA portal for the Measure - loans to retain financial liquidity
- Select PBZ Bank as the loan institution for processing the Application
- After applying on the FINA online portal, the submission, processing and contracting of the Application is further performed at the PBZ Bank
- Based on the Bank's assessment of each client individually, additional documentation can be requested
For additional information on Loans to retain financial liquidity, please contact your client relations manager.
Business account overdraft
- designed for easier liquidity management and occasional and short-term use during the month
- the interest rate is only charged on the used portion of the overdraft and is collected at the end of the current month
- permanent stay in a permitted overdraft reduces the chances for the next renewal of the overdraft
- in the event of a continuing need for funds, we recommend the use of more cost-effective loan products such as PBZ loans for working capital or PBZ investment loans
- an online loan is a type of short-term loan intended for the micro-segment of business entities (craftsmen and small enterprises)
- the rapid contracting of an overdraft or so-called “negative balance” for a transaction account - through an extremely fast, online procedure
- quick access to funds in the case of current and short-term financial need, such as the financing of working capital such as the payment of salaries and other employee benefits, payment for delivered goods and materials to a supplier, etc.
- first loan with a digital signature loan that keeps the contents of the document fully compliant with the legal regulations in terms of outstanding security and judicial validity
EBRD loans for financing exports
Are you an exporter? Do you need a loan that to support and enhance exports?
We have loans for you with a maturity of 3 months to 3 years:
- for pre-shipment finance
- for post-shipment finance - until payment
- other financing of working capital necessary for the realisation of concluded export contracts
- the interest rate is dependent on the maturity
- export business needs to be supported by contracts with customers from abroad, order forms, preliminary contract, etc.
- loan approval with a currency clause in EUR
Method of use:
- in tranches, not less than 100,000.00 EUR.
- the maximum loan amount is EUR 20,000,000.00