PBZ Business Club
PBZ Business Club
Comprehensive expert information
Current financial topics
Regional, local and online events
Events throughout Croatia
Practical knowledge and advice
Workshops and expert lectures on current topics
Lectures with panelists, round tables and client experiences on the topics of the macroeconomic environment with an opportunity to share their experiences, network and strengthen their cooperation.
Our aim is to:
- provide our entrepreneurs with comprehensive expert information on current topics,
- present financing options for investment projects through PBZ loans,
- set an example of best practice.
- cover topics that are necessary for making important business decisions concerning a company’s existence.
"Agribusiness day" on April 5, 2023
In order to connect companies from the field of agricultural activity and exchange visions about the future of agriculture in Croatia, as well as inform about the possibilities of financing via the Bank, national programs or EU funds, we invite you to the PBZ Business Club "Agribusiness day", which will be held on April 5, 2023 in Osijek starting at 10:00 a.m.
More details about the event and how to register can be found in the invitation.
PBZ business club on March 21, 2023
Support for the IT industry
On March 21, 2023, the PBZ business club was held in Zagreb on the topic "Support to exporters and companies of the IT industry through exchange risk protection instruments (# FX Hedging), # D-Loans and # Trade finance products".
Topics covered through panel discussions and presentations:
- Currency risk hedging instruments (current topic for companies operating in currencies other than EUR, primarily USD)
- D-loans (credits for financing the digital transition)
- Trade finance and financing of cross-border cooperation
- Challenges of financial risk protection
Some of the topics of previously held PBZ business clubs
- How to improve business and maintain liquidity
- When to use warranties and letters of credit
- Macroeconomic trends
- The Process of Buying and Selling Companies
- Cash Flow
- EU Funds
- How Does the Bank See Us?
- Tax Changes