PBZ Business Club
PBZ Business Club
Comprehensive expert information
Current financial topics
Regional, local and online events
Events throughout Croatia
Practical knowledge and advice
The workshops are intended for small and medium-sized entrepreneurs and they provide regional entrepreneurs with an opportunity to share their experiences, network and strengthen their cooperation.
Expert lectures on current topics
- Our aim is to: provide our entrepreneurs with comprehensive expert information on current topics,
- organize financial analysis workshops that allow clients to acquire knowledge relying on their own company as an example,
- present financing options for investment projects through PBZ loans,
- set an example of best practice.
- The lectures cover various topics that are necessary for making important business decisions concerning a company’s existence.
- The workshops are intended for smaller groups of clients in order for an individual approach to be maintained.
- We organize 10 regional and 17 local events throughout Croatia on an annual basis.
Topics covered by the PBZ Business Club over the past five years include:
How Does the Bank See Us?
The Process of Buying and Selling Companies
When to use warranties and letters of credit
Online PBZ Business Club
The current situation with the pandemic has not prevented us from organizing the PBZ Business Club with our clients.
In the online edition of the PBZ Business Club, lectures are held by Ivana Jović and Draženko Pavlinić, senior executive managers at PBZ, who present clients with an overview of the macroeconomic and financial trends.
If you want take part in the online PBZ Business Club, please contact your client relations manager, whose contact information you can find through online or mobile banking.
If you are not a client at PBZ but would like to take part in the workshops, you can apply by calling our free line 0800 729 266 or by sending an email to email@example.com.