Notice to the Clients
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. has prepared new tariffs / price list for transaction banking services for business entities, available on the Bank's web pages: (https://www.pbz.hr/en/velika-poduzeca/vel-poduz-opci-uvjeti-dokumenti.html), applicable as of 1 June 2023.
The following important changes should be singled out:
- Fee for monthly account maintenance amount to €5
- Use of electronic banking service per user amount to €5
- Fee for collection (incoming payment) from other banks amount to €0.15 per transaction
- Fee for electronic payment orders amount to €0.30 per order
- Fee for statements in PDF and TXT format amount to €0.14 per page
Apart from the above listed fees, corrected have been also the fees charged for transactions through FINA for payments and statements, as well as the fees for providing information about solvency data/credit record (BON-2), and the fees for cash withdrawals at ATMs and POS devices.
It has been necessary to make changes to fee amounts in the tariffs for transaction banking services for business entities in order to make structural adjustments to the costs incurred by the Bank in the processes involving development of new products, harmonisation with regulatory requirements and execution of subject transactions.
Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.