Take advantage of the benefits
Facilitated business operations
The option of sending payment files through just one bank
More secure execution and more efficient charging
Sending reports in XML format
Customised payment file in XML format
SEPA - Single Euro Payments Area
You can also become the initiator of the direct debit order and enter into a SEPA direct debit contract with us.
SEPA direct debits
From 5 June 2017, the use of SEPA direct debits under the rules of the Basic and Business HRK SDD Scheme began in the Republic of Croatia.
Direct debit is a payment service for debiting the payer's account when the payment transaction is initiated by the payee using the payment service provider.
The benefits of direct debits enable:
- facilitated business operations
- more secure execution and more efficient charging within the previously defined deadline
- more efficient liquidity management and repayment of receivables
- a standardized format for payment files
- the option of sending payment files through just one bank
Technical adjustments on the side of the payee:
- creating a payer's consent database
- adjust the payment file in XML format according to ISO20022 standard - pain.008
- adjust the delivery of status information and prescribed codes - pain.002