NOTICE TO THE CLIENTS
This is to inform you that amendments will be made to the below listed documents of Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. (hereinafter: the Bank) used in transactions with business entities, to take effect on 1 January 2023:
- General Operating Terms of Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. for transaction accounts and performance of payment and other services for non-consumers
- Fees for services in payment transactions charged to business entities (hereinafter: the Price List/Tariffs)
- Cut-Off Time (Time of receipt and execution of payment system orders)
- General Terms for the Use of Electronic Banking Services of Privredna banka Zagreb for Business Entities
- General Operating Terms of PBZ d.d. for Issuance and Use of Debit Cards for Business Entities
- General Terms for the Use of PBZ Digital Banking for Business Entities
The above-mentioned documentation has been modified for the purpose of adjusting business processes to the introduction of the euro as the official currency in the Republic of Croatia, to take place on 1 January 2023.
For your convenience and to help you navigate in new circumstances, we have prepared a review of most important changes and adjustments - follow the link - related to transaction accounts.
When submitting the application for registration of a company (association, cooperative, foundation) in the Commercial Court register (or other appropriate register in accordance with the type of business), the founder shall, along with other documents for registration, submit to the competent authority a certificate of the payment of the founding deposit.
The payment of the initial deposit can be made at any of our branches according to the instructions you will receive from the staff at the PBZ Sinergo Desk, separate premises in the subsidiaries and branches of the Bank intended for operations with other businesses (SMEs). A payment of a non-resident for the founding deposit/recapitalization in foreign currency is not possible at the Bank’s counters.
Foreign cash can be deposited to a non-resident account of the payer after which a non-cash payment of the founding deposit/recapitalization in foreign currency is executed.
Corporate clients and financial institutions are provided with full support by a client relations manager in the payment of the founding deposit.
Opening a transactions account at Privredna Banka Zagreb d.d. is the first step in setting up your business relationship with the Bank. A client at the Bank can open a transactions account for regular operations, accounts of sub-organizational units and specific purpose accounts, depending on its business needs. In addition to opening and managing a transactions account, we have provided a fast, high-quality and efficient payment system with a wide range of banking products and services for your business.
Forms for opening a transactions account you can find on the link
Visa Business Electron debit card fo
Need a card for cash withdrawals and payments? Become a VISA Business Debit Card for Businesses user.
Fill out and validate your application form for the VISA Business Classic debit card and deliver it to your relationship manager:
Additional information you can find:
- on free info telephone 0800 PBZ COM (0800 729 266)
- on e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or contact your client relations manager.
The Deposit Insurance Act regulates the insurance of deposits in credit institutions having their registered office in the Republic of Croatia, and in branches of credit institutions with registered offices abroad.
According to said Law, all credit institutions registered in RH are bound to be members of the deposit insurance system.
In a time of great and rapid changes in the financial market, as a reliable and competent partner we offer you the following: primarily deposit security, competitive deposit terms and conditions, flexible deposit terms and conditions, versatility and adaptability of deposits to the needs and business opportunities of legal persons.
Contact us with confidence!
Deposit Protection Basic Info
Online Banking Services
- PBZCOM@NET - Perform your financial tasks cheaper and faster by using this online banking service. You are required to have a computer with internet access and you will be able to access your business account using a smart card or a USB device. Set up the PBZCOM@NET service with your client relations manager or at the PBZ Sinergo desk.
Fill out, validate and sign your Application Form and Request.
- PBZ Digital banking for business entities - a full-range online banking service incorporating the latest functionalities, which can be used in two ways, on a mobile device or a computer
- InBiz - a new online banking portal of Intesa Sanpaolo Group intended for business clients, is available now in Croatia, Italy as well as in 8 other European countries.The new service of Intesa Sanpaolo enables management of transaction accounts, financing of import - export operations and factoring, with a very easy navigation through a unique ISP Group Portal. Visit the InBiz website for more information.
- PBZCOM-SMS - You can find out about any changes to your business account with a text message. Contract the PBZCOM-SMS service, with the only requirement being an active HRK business account at the PBZ and a cell phone. You will become a PBZCOM-SMS user by filling out, validating and signing the Application Form and a Request and by sending them to your nearest PBZ Sinergo desk. You activate the PBZCOM-SMS service by using the PBZCOM@NET.