I need to increase company liquidity
Take advantage of the benefits
The process for getting a loan takes only a few hours
Fast Internet contracting
A loan in three clicks
Without additional insurance instruments and unnecessary documentation
Business account overdraft
- designed for easier liquidity management and occasional and short-term use during the month
- the interest rate is only charged on the used portion of the overdraft and is collected at the end of the current month
- permanent stay in a permitted overdraft reduces the chances for the next renewal of the overdraft
- in the event of a continuing need for funds, we recommend the use of more cost-effective loan products such as PBZ loans for working capital or PBZ investment loans
Online Fast overdraft
- an online loan is a type of short-term loan intended for the micro-segment of business entities (craftsmen and small enterprises)
- the rapid contracting of an overdraft or so-called “negative balance” for a transaction account - through an extremely fast, online procedure
- quick access to funds in the case of current and short-term financial need, such as the financing of working capital such as the payment of salaries and other employee benefits, payment for delivered goods and materials to a supplier, etc.
- first loan with a digital signature loan that keeps the contents of the document fully compliant with the legal regulations in terms of outstanding security and judicial validity
Online Fast loan-repayment in monthly instalments
- short-term loan intended for the micro segment of business entities (craftsmen and small entrepreneurs);
- the loan is approved and contracted completely online - without the client coming to the bank, and it is repaid in monthly instalments;
- digital signature credit fully compliant with the law
EBRD loans for financing exports
Are you an exporter? Do you need a loan that to support and enhance exports?
We have loans for you with a maturity of 3 months to 3 years:
- for pre-shipment finance
- for post-shipment finance - until payment
- other financing of working capital necessary for the realisation of concluded export contracts
- the interest rate is dependent on the maturity
- export business needs to be supported by contracts with customers from abroad, order forms, preliminary contract, etc.
- loan approval with a currency clause in EUR
Method of use:
- in tranches, not less than 100,000.00 EUR.
- the maximum loan amount is EUR 20,000,000.00