PBZ Digital Banking for Business Entities
PBZ Digital Banking for Business Entities - Towards the Euro
On 1 January 2023 the euro will become the official currency in the Republic of Croatia, in accordance with the Act on the Introduction of Euro as the Official Currency in the Republic of Croatia (Official Gazette 57/2022, 88/2022) (hereinafter: the Act) and the use of the PBZ digital banking for business entities (hereinafter: the Service) will be adapted to euro as the new official currency.
Adjusting the service - towards the euro
Key changes within the Service are the following:
- In national payments in foreign currency and cross-border/international payments, as of 1 January 2023, it will no longer be possible to select the account for the payment of the order execution fee. All fees will be included in a monthly invoice to be debited from the account designated as the account for the collection of payment transaction fees when contracting the transaction account for the execution of payments.
- Overview of transactions, executed orders, statements and invoices in kuna will be available after 1 January 2023 as well.
- Current authorisations to end users of the Service for kuna transactions will become authorisations for euro transactions.
- Current authorisations to end users of the Service for foreign exchange transactions will no longer be valid for the euro currency, that is, they will be valid for foreign currencies.
- The Bank establishes the Service Limit at EUR 50,000.00 for the clients who have not stipulated a special limit when contracting the service. For clients who have stipulated special limits (contracted Service Limit and PBZ mobile banking application limit), such limits will be converted at the fixed conversion rate.
- All non-executed orders placed in kuna as the payment currency or debit currency will be automatically converted into euro at the fixed conversion rate, in accordance with the conversion and rounding rules, on the day of the introduction of euro and executed on the specified execution date.
Fees for services in payment transactions for business entities (hereinafter: the Price List) in euro, in effect from 1 January 2023, are available here