PBZ Educa loans
This is why you’ll like it
Enjoy favorable interest rates and numerous additional benefits
Pick a date, manner and the beginning of repayment yourself
Take advantage of up to 12 months grace period
Monthly annuityFixed IR monthly annuityHRK
- Variable IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Loan amount - HRK
- Amount to repay - HRK
- Tenor - -
- Interest rate Fixed interest rate - %
- Variable interest rate - %
- APRC - %
- APRC - %
- Loan processing fee - HRK
The variable interest rate is defined as the sum of the fixed and variable part for 6M NRS1 for EUR. APRC and the total amount for repayment are calculated on the selected loan amount and tenor, without intercalary interest and additional costs.
For more information, see General information available at www.pbz.hr or at the branch.
The calculation is informative and is not binding for the Bank.
- For covering tuition fees of a private high school or college and other school-related expenses at home and abroad
- Loan amount up to EUR 40,000
- For amounts up to EUR 15,000 no additional hedging instruments are required
- Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less of an interest burden
Align your financial commitments
- full-time or part-time undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, or specialist graduate students at home and abroad If the loan user is unemployed, he/she must have a solidary debtor with a good credit standing
- for tuition fees of private high-school education, these must be the student’s parents
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
PBZ Educa loans can be used for covering tuition fees of a private high school or college (undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, or specialist graduate studies) as well as other education-related expenses at home and abroad.
- EUR 500 to EUR 40,000 in the HRK counter value under the CNB’s middle exchange rate valid on the day of use for covering tuition fees or school-related expenses
- for amounts up to EUR 15,000 no additional hedging instruments are required
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 12 to 120 months
- a 12-month grace period for the principal can be contracted; this includes the loan repayment term.
Manner of repayment
- the loan is repayed in the HRK counter value under the Croatian National Bank’s middle exchange rate for EUR valid on the day of payment
- the loan user can choose to repay the loan either in equal monthly instalments, monthly instalments or increasing annuities (the user picks a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due)
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your education loan faster and with less interest expense, while a repayment with gradually increasing monthly annuities leaves you broader financial leeway for other needs at the time of borrowing.
Other loan benefits
- additional advantage for tuition fee loans – the loan amount can be increased up to 15% and disbursed in HRK into the student’s currency account while observing the maximum loan amount of EUR 40,000
- flexible use and repayment of the loan – the principal can also be repaid after graduation (if the duration of the studies corresponds with the loan use date)
- the maximum use date is equal to the duration of the private high school or college program, 6 years at maximum (except for loans for tuition fees with one-off use)