1. Is Apple Pay a safe and secure method of payment?
Yes, because the payment card information is tokenized and the token is unique to the device and cannot be linked to the actual payment card information. Actual payment card information is never transmitted in a payment transaction, thereby preventing fraud or misuse.
2. Can I use Apple Pay for making instalment payments?
No, Apple Pay cannot be used for instalment payments. Only lump-sum transactions are possible.
3. What should I do if I lose my mobile phone that has the PBZ Mobile Banking and Apple Pay service installed on it?
In case of the loss, theft or misuse of a mobile phone with a PBZ mobile banking app and the Apple Pay service installed on it, you have to promptly notify PBZ Card by telephone 01 489 13 33, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (for PBZ Digital Banking users) or by visiting the nearest PBZ branch office.
Additionally, in case of loss or theft, you can use iCloud to find and lock your mobile phone and remove all your cards from the Apple Wallet (select My Devices in the settings).
4. If the Bank replaces my physical card (regular renewal, replacement due to damage / change of personal data, loss reporting, etc.), should I add the new card to Apple Wallet?
If for some reason the Bank has replaced the payment card you added to Apple Wallet, in order to continue using Apple Pay, you will need to add the new card to Apple Wallet in the same way as when you first signed up.
5. Is it necessary to reactivate Apple Pay and add the card to the Apple Wallet in case of a mobile device operating system upgrade?
No reactivation is required. In the case of any iOS upgrade, the payment card you added remains active and ready to use.
6. By activating the Apple Pay service, am I entering into a contract with Privredna banka Zagreb or a third party?
You enter into a contractual relationship with Apple Distribution International and the Bank has made it possible to add payment cards to Apple Wallet and use the Apple Pay service.