Supplementary health insurance
This is why you’ll like it
Coverage of co-payments in compulsory health insurance
Ease of use
Show your additional insurance certificate to cover co-payments
Premium as a one-off or installment payment
Additional health insurance covers various costs of healthcare services. As an insurance intermediary and in cooperation with Generali osiguranje, Privredna banka Zagreb enables you to take out an additional health insurance policy at the nearest branch office.
Why take out a policy?
In today’s fast-paced life, it is important to care of your health and make time for breaks and relaxation.
- our additional health insurance provides you with security and financial protection in the event of illness
- your additional insurance certificate is used as currency for co-payments
- additional coverage is optional
The insurance covers all costs of participation in the public health of the Republic of Croatia, including the B list of medicines, without limitation of coverage.
All age groups have an annual limit on the payment of co-payments for medicines from the supplementary (B) list of medicines and it amounts to EUR 199,08 (HRK 1.499,97).
Primary care costs include the following:
- participation in the selected primary care doctor: family medicine, dental medicine, gynecology
- dispensing a drug from the basic (A) prescription list
- the insurance premium depends on the age of the insured, starting from EUR 8,36 (HRK 62,99) per month
- contracting is not possible for persons over 65 years of age
- one-time annual premium payment is granted a discount of 5%
- at the end of the insurance period, the client may receive 15% of the calculated premium if no insured event was reported
Possibility of arranging additional cover:
Home care service - the annual premium is EUR 12,74 (HRK 95,99) and the service includes:
- home care after an accident or illness
- psychological assistance after an accident
- visit of a close person after an accident
- second medical opinion after the accident
Daily hospital treatment allowance (as a result of an accident or illness):
- the amount of insurance is paid per day spent on hospital treatment, but for a minimum duration of 3 to a maximum of 200 days of hospital treatment, within 2 years from the day of the accident or illness.