This is why you’ll like it
Enjoy favorable interest rates
Pick a date and manner of repayment yourself
Take advantage of other numerous benefits
Monthly annuityFixed IR monthly annuityHRK
- Variable IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Loan amount - HRK
- Amount to repay - HRK
- Tenor - -
- Interest rate Fixed interest rate - %
- Variable interest rate - %
- APRC - %
- APRC - %
- Loan processing fee - HRK
The amount of the interest rate depends on the choice of the tenor, type of interest rate and collateral instrument and client's credit risk. The fixed interest rate for mortgage loans additionally depends on the amount of the loan amount compared to the estimated value of the property. The variable interest rate is defined as the sum of the fixed and variable part for 6M EURIBOR. The interest rate is shown with the lowest credit risk and loan amount up to 80% of the estimated value of the real estate. APRS and the total amount for repayment are calculated on the selected loan amount and tenor, without intercalary interest and additional costs.
For more information, see General information available at www.pbz.hr or at the branch.
The calculation is informative and is not binding for the Bank.
Special benefit until March 31, 2023 - without the cost of real estate appraisal
- more favorable conditions for approving standard non-purpose loans for clients who are beneficiaries of PBZ housing loan with a mortgage or are in the process of realizing PBZ housing loan with a mortgage: lower interest rate than the current interest rates for standard non-purpose loan.
Align your financial commitments
- Optional respite (deferral of payment) during maternity leave
- Up to 10% of loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing
- Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less of an interest burden
- Possibility to contract a grace period ("skip") of the monthly annuity or installment during the loan repayment.
Any physical person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- purchase and adaptation
- new construction
- land purchase
- land purchase and new construction
- granting of home improvement loans
And in case that the loan applicant is not the owner of the real estate
- EUR 20,000 to 350,000 for loans for buying residential property, purchase with home improvement, new construction, expansion, addition, completion or renovation of a residential property as well as purchase of land with new construction or just land purchase with institution of a lien
- EUR 20,000 to 70,000 for home improvement (with a lien)
- EUR 5,000 to 40,000 for housing loans without a lien and with a down-payment for real estate purchase
- refinancing a Bank’s or another bank’s loan according to the purpose for which the original loan was taken out and in amounts depending on the loan purpose, with the following options:
- interest rates:
- fixed interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- fixed interest rates for a period of 5 or 15 years and followed by variable
The loan amount also depends on the total commitment, and in addition to that, for loans insured with a lien, the amount depends on the appraised property value.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 30 years for loans with an institution of a lien
- 5 to 15 years (min 61 months) for loans without a lien and with a down-payment (for adaptation up to 10 years)
- 5 to 15 years for loans with a fixed interest rate
- a combination of fixed interest rate during the 60 months period or 180 months and variable interest rate during the remaining repayment period
Manner of repayment
The choice to repay the loan in equal monthly annuities or in installments.
When contracting a loan, the borrower may agree on a grace period ("skip") of the monthly annuity/installment during the loan repayment period, free of charge. The request for activation of the "skip" can be submitted once a year with a written request, provided that the conditions are met.
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your loan faster and with less interest expense.
Other loan benefits
- optional refinancing of already taken out housing loans at PBZ or other banks
- up to 10% of the loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing