This is why you’ll like it
Enjoy favorable interest rates & numerous additional benefits
Pick a date and manner of repayment yourself
Choice of currency
Choose between HRK and EUR depending on your needs
Special offer until 31.12.2020.
- more favorable conditions for approving standard non-purpose loans: lower interest rate (fixed portion of variable interest rate and / or lower fixed interest rate) by 1.5 p.p. from the current interest rates for standard non-purpose loans
* Note: new non-purpose loan can also be used for early repayment: existing loans made in other banks or non-purpose loans in PBZ. If a new non-purpose loan is used for the purpose of early repayment (refinancing) of an existing non-purpose loan realized in PBZ, the loan repayment amount may be up to 60% of the new non-assigned loan.
Any physical person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- purchase and adaptation
- new construction
- land purchase
- land purchase and new construction
- granting of home improvement loans
And in case that the loan applicant is not the owner of the real estate
- HRK 150,000 to 2,300,000 or EUR 20,000 to 350,000 in the HRK counter value for loans for buying residential property, purchase with home improvement, new construction, expansion, addition, completion or renovation of a residential property as well as purchase of land with new construction or just land purchase with institution of a lien
- HRK 150,000 to 535,000 or EUR 20,000 to 70,000 in the HRK counter value for home improvement (with a lien)
- HRK 37,500 to 300,000 or EUR 5,000 to 40,000 in the HRK counter value for housing loans without a lien and with a down-payment for real estate purchase
- refinancing a Bank’s or another bank’s loan according to the purpose for which the original loan was taken out and in amounts depending on the loan purpose, with the following options:
- currency of the loan (HRK loans or with EUR currency clause),
- interest rates:
- fixed interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- variable interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- fixed interest rates for a period of 5 and followed by variable
The loan amount also depends on the total commitment, and in addition to that, for loans insured with a lien, the amount depends on the appraised property value.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 30 years for loans with an institution of a lien
- 5 to 15 years for loans without a lien and with a down-payment (for adaptation up to 10 years)
- 5 to 10 years for loans with a fixed interest rate
- a combination of fixed interest rate during the 60 months period and variable interest rate during the remaining repayment period
Manner of repayment
The choice to repay the loan in installments, standard annuities or annuities in accordance with a special repayment schedule (repayment in annuities cannot be contracted for a combined fixed and variable interest rate).
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your loan faster and with less interest expense, while a repayment with gradually increasing monthly annuities leaves you a broader financial leeway for other needs at the time of borrowing.
Other loan benefits
- optional refinancing of already taken out housing loans at PBZ or other banks
- up to 10% of the loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing