PBZ Energo loans
This is why you’ll like it
Enjoy favorable interest rates and numerous additional benefits
Pick a date, manner and the beginning of repayment yourself
Choice of currency
Choose between HRK and EUR depending on your needs
You loanClient status
- Monthly annuity Fixed IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Variable IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Loan amount - HRK
- Amount to repay - HRK
- Tenor - -
- Interest rate Fixed interest rate - %
- Variable interest rate - %
- APRC - %
- APRC - %
- Loan processing fee - HRK
The amount of the interest rate depends on the choice of the tenor, loan currency, type of interest rate and collateral instrument, client's credit risk and status of the client. The fixed interest rate for mortgage loans additionally depends on the amount of the loan amount compared to the estimated value of the property. The variable interest rate is defined as the sum of the fixed and variable part (6M NRS1 for HRK / 6M NRS1 for EUR). The interest rate is shown with the lowest credit risk, client status and loan amount up to 80% of the estimated value of the real estate. APRS and the total amount for repayment are calculated on the selected loan amount and tenor, without intercalary interest and additional costs.
For more information, see General information available at www.pbz.hr or at the branch.
The calculation is informative and is not binding for the Bank.
Any physical person (residents) who meets the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- purchase of a residential property with a higher energy rating, A, A+ and B, purchase of a residential property with improved energy efficiency
- new construction, expansion, addition, completion of low-energy and passive houses
- land purchase and construction of new low-energy or passive houses
- improvement of energy efficiency of the existing buildings
- for loans granted for expansion, addition, improvement of energy efficiency, or completion, it is not required that he loan user is owner of the property at the same time (with the proviso that he/she is related by blood or by marriage with the owner)
- down-payment for a purchase of a residential property with a higher energy rating, A, A+ and B,
- refinancing of Energo housing loans or standard housing loans if evidence is provided that the property under the loan belongs to A, A+ or B energy efficiency class, or that this is a low-energy or passive house, with the following options:
- the currency of the loan (HRK loans or with EUR currency clause),
- interest rates:
- fixed interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- variable interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- fixed interest rates for a specific period (5 or 10 years) followed by variable interest rates.
- HRK 150,000 to 2,300,000 or EUR 20,000 to 350,000 in the HRK counter value for all purposes with the institution of a lien (except for improvement of energy efficiency)
- HRK 150,000 to 535,000 or EUR 20,000 to 70,000 in the HRK counter value for the purpose of improvement of energy efficiency (with the institution of a lien)
- HRK 37,500 to 300,000 or EUR 5,000 to 40,000 in HRK, without a lien and a with a down-payment for the purchase of higher energy class real estates, A, A+ or B
The loan amount also depends on the total commitment, and in addition to that, for loans insured with a lien, the amount depends on the appraised property value.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 30 years for loans with an institution of a lien
- 5 to 15 years without a lien and a with a down-payment for loans for the purchase of higher energy class real estate, A, A+ or B
- 5 to 10 years for loans with a fixed interest rate
- a combination of fixed interest rate during the 60 or 120 months period and variable interest rate during the remaining repayment period
- up to 12 months and included in the repayment period
- for special repayment schedules and for combined fixed and variable interest rates, grace period is not an option
Manner of repayment
- repay your loan in equal monthly annuities or monthly installments
- with repayment in four annuity periods (annuities with increasing amounts cannot be contracted if the combined fixed and variable interest rate is selected)
- the loan user can pick a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due
- a loan is repaid in the HRK counter value under the Croatian National Bank’s middle exchange rate for EUR valid on the day of payment.
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your loan faster and with less interest expense, while a repayment with gradually increasing monthly annuities leaves you a broader financial leeway for other needs at the time of borrowing.
- up to 10% of loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing
- a loan for improving the energy efficiency, complete, expand, annex, renovate, or new construction can be paid up to 70% in cash
- optional 18-month respite (deferral of payment) during maternity leave without interest payments can be contracted