PBZ Energo loans
Take advantage of numerous benefits and realize PBZ Energo credit!
This is why you’ll like it
Enjoy favorable interest rates and numerous additional benefits
Pick a date, manner and the beginning of repayment yourself
Take advantage of other numerous benefits
- lower interest rate than standard PBZ housing loans
- 50% of the costs of the notary public will be borne by PBZ until March 31, 2024 (certification/solemnization of loan agreements, debentures and seizure statements)
- without the cost of real estate appraisal untill March 31, 2024
- more favorable conditions for approving standard non-purpose loans:
- for clients who are beneficiaries of PBZ housing loan with a mortgage or are in the process of realizing PBZ housing loan with a mortgage: lower interest rate than the current interest rates for standard non-purpose loan.
To more energy and lower bills
Smaller bills, more energy with E.ON home solar power plants
Home solar power plants are a step towards energy independence, lower bills and a direct positive impact on the environment. With strong European experience and over 130,000 installed home solar power plants across Europe, our partner E.ON can offer you the design and installation of a home solar power plant on a turnkey model.
You can finance the purchase and installation of home solar power plants with a PBZ Energo housing loan to improve the energy efficiency of your home without a mortgage of up to EUR 40,000 with a fixed interest rate for the entire loan repayment period.
You can find more information about the advantages of installing home solar power plants at www.eon.hr.
Align your financial commitments
- Grace period of up to 12 months
- Up to 10% of loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing
- Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less of an interest burden
- Possibility to contract a grace period ("skip") of the monthly annuity or installment during the loan repayment
Any physical person (residents) who meets the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- purchase of a residential property with a higher energy rating, A, A+ and B, purchase of a residential property with improved energy efficiency
- new construction, expansion, addition, completion of low-energy and passive houses
- land purchase and construction of new low-energy or passive houses
- improvement of energy efficiency of the existing buildings
- for loans granted for expansion, addition, improvement of energy efficiency, or completion, it is not required that he loan user is owner of the property at the same time (with the proviso that he/she is related by blood or by marriage with the owner)
- down-payment for a purchase of a residential property with a higher energy rating, A, A+ and B,
- refinancing of Energo housing loans or standard housing loans if evidence is provided that the property under the loan belongs to A, A+ or B energy efficiency class, or that this is a low-energy or passive house, with the following options:
- interest rates:
- fixed interest rates for the entire repayment period or
- fixed interest rates for a specific period (5 or 15 years) followed by variable interest rates.
- EUR 20,000 to 400,000 for all purposes with the institution of a lien (except for improvement of energy efficiency)
- EUR 20,000 to 100,000 for the purpose of improvement of energy efficiency (with the institution of a lien)
- EUR 5,000 to 40,000 without a lien and a with a down-payment for the purchase of higher energy class real estates, A, A+ or B; from EUR 2,000 to EUR 40,000 for improving energy efficiency in existing buildings
The loan amount also depends on the total commitment, and in addition to that, for loans insured with a lien, the amount depends on the appraised property value.
If the Life Insurance Policy of the beneficiary of a housing consumer loan (CPI) is contracted as a loan insurance instrument, the loan can be approved up to a maximum amount of EUR 250,000.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 30 years for loans with an institution of a lien
- 5 to 15 years (min 61 months) without a lien and a with a down-payment for loans for the purchase of higher energy class real estate, A, A+ or B (to improve energy efficiency up to 10 years)
- up to 12 months and included in the repayment period
Manner of repayment
- repay your loan in equal monthly annuities or monthly installments
- the loan user can pick a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due
When contracting a loan, the borrower may agree on a grace period ("skip") of the monthly annuity/installment during the loan repayment period, free of charge. The request for activation of the "skip" can be submitted once a year with a written request, provided that the conditions are met.
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your loan faster and with less interest expense.
- up to 10% of loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing
- a loan for improving the energy efficiency, complete, expand, annex, renovate, or new construction can be paid up to 70% in cash
- optional 18-month respite (deferral of payment) during maternity leave without interest payments can be contracted