Housing loans for citizens in the euro-area EU
This is why you’ll like it
Take advantage of our favourable interest rates
Pick a fixed or variable interest rate, date and manner of repayment
It is possible to agree a 12-month grace period
Align your financial commitments
- non-residents who materialize regular income in EUR and residing in an EU Member State that has introduced the euro as its currency (a euro-area member state*)
residents** who materialize regular income in EUR in a euro-area member state, and who meet the loan terms and conditions as pursuant to the Bank's rules
* 19 euro-area member states are: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
** Under the Foreign Exchange Act residents are understood as natural persons with a place of residence in the Republic of Croatia or natural persons staying in the Republic of Croatia on the basis of a valid residence permit for a minimum period of 183 days, except diplomatic and consular representatives of foreign countries and their family members. All other natural persons are understood to be non-residents.
Loan purpose and amount
- purchase of a housing property in the Republic of Croatia (apartments, family homes including respective plots, housing properties under construction)
- purchase a holiday suite, holiday home or weekend home in the Republic of Croatia
- purchase of garages, parking lots, garage parking lots and/or storage facilities, provided that the loan user has previously or simultaneously materialized a loan for the purchase of a property as referred to hereunder
For all loan purposes required the self-contribution of the loan user with a min. amount of 30% of the purchase price.
- EUR 20,000 – EUR 350,000
The amount of the loan depends on the total exposure to the Bank and the amount of the appraised property value.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 - 30 years - for the loans that are granted to residents
- 5 - 20 years - for the loans that are granted to non-residents
- 5 - 10 years - for the loans that are granted with a fixed interest rate
It is possible to agree a 12-month grace period.
Manner of repayment
The loan may be repaid in equal monthly annuities or monthly installments.
Loan utilization method
The loan is paid in cash to the seller's account on the day the loan is disbursed.