PBZ’s housing loan - repair of earthquake damage
Remediation of damage to real estate affected by the earthquake.
Realization of loans for a period of up to 120 months.
No cost of real estate appraisal.
- Loan for repairs of earthquake damage to residential real estate in the area of the City of Zagreb, Zagreb County, and Krapina-Zagorje County.
- For the adaptation (damage repair), construction, expansion, addition or renovation of residential real estate.
- Amount of loan up to EUR 40.000.
Align your financial commitments
Any physical person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- adaptation (damage repair);
- reconstruction of residential real estate.
Loans without a mortgage - from EUR 500 to 40.000
Loan repayment period and manner of repayment
Loans without a mortgage - from 13 to 120 months.
Manner of repayment
The loan is repaid in equal monthly annuities.
Method of loan use
The loan can be used cashless or in cash with the fact that the maximum amount of cash payment cannot be higher than 70% of the loan amount, with the exception of loans for adaptation (damage repair) which can be used in full in cash.
The loan is disbursed after the certification/solemnization of the loan agreement, after all loan repayment insurance instruments have been delivered, and the documentation for the use of the loan has been submitted, depending on the purpose of the loan.