PBZ’s housing loan - repair of earthquake damage
Remediation of damage to real estate affected by the earthquake.
Realization of loans in HRK for a period of up to 360 months.
No cost of real estate appraisal.
- Loan for repairs of earthquake damage to residential real estate in the area of the City of Zagreb, Zagreb County, and Krapina-Zagorje County.
- For the adaptation (damage repair), construction, expansion, addition or renovation of residential real estate.
- Amount of loan up to HRK 2,300,000.
Any physical person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- adaptation (damage repair);
- reconstruction of residential real estate.
Mortgage loans - from HRK 75,000 to 2,300,000 (for adaptation up to HRK 535,000)
Loans without a mortgage - from HRK 10,000 to 300,000
Loan repayment period and manner of repayment
Mortgage loans - from 61 to 360 months
Loans without a mortgage - from 13 to 120 months.
Manner of repayment
The loan is repaid in equal monthly annuities.
Method of loan use
The loan can be used cashless or in cash, with the maximum cash payment amount being 70% of the loan amount, except for adaptation loans (damage repair) without a lien, which can be used in cash in their entirety.
The loan is paid out after certifying/solemnizing the loan contract, after all the insurance instruments for loan repayment have been submitted, and the documentation for loan use depending on the loan purpose have been delivered.