e-Kasica in EUR
This is why you’ll like it
Ease of use
Save whenever you are making day-to-day transactions
Choose how, how much and when to save
Automated depositing with optional additional in-payments
Spend and save!
Save by adding together small amounts whenever you:
- withdraw or deposit cash at PBZ ATMs
- pay using your Visa Inspire or Visa debit card at a POS terminal
- deposit coins at PBZ coin counters
- deposit Inovacija programme discounts
- minimum initial savings amount of EUR 1,32 with 6 to 84 month terms
- interest payment upon expiry of the agreed fixed-term period
- no fees for premature cancellation
Choose how automated depositing is performed throughout the entire savings period.
You can save by simply choosing:
- a fixed amount to be put aside whenever you deposit or withdraw money at ATMs or pay at a POS terminal using your Visa Inspire card of current account in EUR or Visa debit card of current account in EUR and foreign currency (e.g. EUR 1)
- a percentage of the transaction amount when paying at a POS terminal, depositing or withdrawing cast at PBZ ATMs, or when depositing coins at PBZ coin counters (e.g. 5%)
- the difference between the amount of the completed transaction when paying on the POS device and the first following amount rounded to the first higher whole number (e.g. the transaction amount is EUR 56,40 the first amount rounded to the higher whole number is EUR 57,00 the difference of EUR 0,60 is paid into e-Kasica)
Alongside the automated transfer of small amounts into the savings account, you can deposit money into your savings account according to your wishes and capabilities.