Why will it appeal to you
Protection in case of adverse events.
High level of protection and ultimate savings
Choose a suitable insurance model from two insurance providers.
A choice for you
Insure yourself and your family in case of difficult life situations.
As an insurance intermediary and in cooperation with Generali osiguranje, Privredna banka Zagreb offers you the opportunity of contracting a life insurance policy tailored to your needs and capabilities.
Financial security and family insurance:
- combined life insurance in case of death and survival
- possibility of contracting additional insurance against accidents
- optional multiple premium payments for some types of insurance
- insurance policies can be used as credit insurance.
Take out a life insurance policy tailored to your needs at your closest PBZ branch office.
Select a Generali osiguranje life insurance policy according to your needs:
- Vita 3+
- life insurance offering different benefits paid out in case of death and survival
- combined life insurance in case of death and survival with multiple premium payments
- different benefit amounts, in case of death in the amount of 100–300% compared to survival benefits
- possibility of contracting additional insurance against accidents, traffic accidents and permanent disability
- can be used as credit insurance
- financial security and family insurance.
- unique form of combined life insurance with multiple premium payments, where the beneficiary, recipient of the compensation or insured amount, is the child exclusively named as the policy beneficiary
- at the moment of contracting the policy, the beneficiary is a minor (up to 18 years), and upon policy maturity, the beneficiary is an adult
- combined life insurance with a child as the beneficiary with multiple premium payments
- different insured amount options, depending on the age, sex, health and occupation of the insured as well as the premium amount and payment option
- in case of the permanent incapacity for work of the insured during the duration of the policy, the insurer pays the premium until policy maturation
- in case of the insured person’s death during the duration of the policy, the insurer pays out an annuity in the amount of 20% of the insured amount semi-annually until policy maturation
- upon insurance policy maturity, the insurer pays the beneficiary the insured amount and the total profits.