Earthquake relief measures
PBZ'S RELIEF MEASURES FOR CLIENTS AFFECTED BY THE DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKE
Given the huge damage caused by the devastating earthquake in Croatia on 29 December 2020, which hit the Sisak-Moslavina County and the wider area, in order to alleviate the financial situation of the affected clients, Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. adopted the following assistance measures:
MEASURES FOR CITIZENS:
- Borrowers can contract a moratorium on existing loans for a period of 6 to 12 months, with the Bank's participation in the costs of solemnization, depending on the risk and the degree of damage to real estate.
- The Bank will suspend the collection of the fee for maintaining transaction accounts for a period of three months for clients who have contracted an account in the branch offices of Petrinja and Glina, which are temporarily closed.
- Loan users who repay loans through payment orders or standing orders can contact the Bank or the Contact Centre at 0800 365 365 (email: email@example.com) when they can in order to revoke or contract the moratorium.
- The temporary suspension of initiating coercive enforcement measures (enforcement, activation of security instruments).
- In the section of PBZ Card card operations, it will also be possible to contract moratoriums and certain fees will not be charged.
MEASURES FOR LEGAL ENTITIES AND CRAFTSMEN:
As part of the assistance measures for legal entities and craftsmen, the Bank will suspend automatic payments for all credit-guarantee products and will enable the affected entrepreneurs to negotiate a loan repayment deferral (moratorium). The Bank's client relations managers are available for all information and agreement on contracting the appropriate relief measure (Contact Centre for business entities: 0800 729 266; e-mal: firstname.lastname@example.org).