This is why you’ll like it
Possibility of subsequent payments by authorized persons during the term
A fixed interest rate with a premium for the interest amount
Choosing the term
6 to 36 or 84 month terms, depending on the currency
Small steps for big difference
- Small daily savings without logging into PBZ’s mobile banking app
- When paying with your Visa Inspire card at POS terminals
- Transfer funds into the savings account & withdraw whenever you want
e-Kasica in EUR
- Save whenever you are making day-to-day transactions
- Choose how, how much and when to save
- Automated depositing with optional additional in-payments
- Choose the amount and deposit rate as you like
- Fixed-interest rate, premium and a choice between EUR or USD
- Contract savings using digital banking or at your nearest PBZ branch
- With subsequent deposits according to what you can afford
- With fixed-interest rate and a premium on the calculated interest
- Savings in EUR
General notes related to interest rates on term savings
All displayed interest rates are expressed on an annual basis. The amount of the interest rate on time deposits is determined and contracted by an individual agreement on a time deposit as a fixed, annual, nominal interest rate.
Interest is calculated using the decursive method, with the application of a conforming interest rate. All details related to the manner, method and rules of interest calculation in Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. are described in detail in the General Terms and Conditions for Business with Natural Persons - Citizens.
Deposits in Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. are insured with the Croatian Deposit Insurance Agency (HAOD). The Croatian Deposit Insurance Agency (HAOD) insures depositors' deposits in the amount of up to EUR 100,000 per depositor, per credit institution.
More information can be found HAOD website.