How can we help you?
Look for answers to your questions, and we will continuously update the existing content with current topics.
What is User number?
The User number is assigned/delivered when contracting the PBZ Digital Banking service at the PBZ branch, and enables:
- login to the Internetbanking with the #withKEY mobile token,
- reactivation of the mobile app toegether with the Recovery Code*.
Find the User number:
- on the home screen of the Internet banking by selecting the Personal Data icon (Profile-My Personal Data)
- within #withKEY mobile token.
*Reactivation of the mobile app with the User number and Recovery Code is temporarily disabled.
What is Recovery code?
You determine the Recovery code independently during the first activation of the mobile app and together with the User number, the Recovery Code enables the reactivation of the mobile app in case of replacing the mobile device, deleting the app or the user from the mobile device and locking the app.*
*Reactivation of PBZ mobile banking with User number and Recovery Code is temporarily disabled.
We suggest that you remember or save the User number and Recovery Code so that you can access the data needed to reactivate the mobile app at any time without having to enter registration codes. You can change the Recovery code at any time in the menu Settings - Sign-in & Security - Change recovery code (you need to know the currently valid Code to change it).
What is #withKEY?
The #withKEY mobile token is part of the PBZ Digital Banking mobile app, which allows you to:
- to access PBZ Internet banking app,
- authorize internet banking transactions,
- shop safely online,
- access the e-Građani portal.
Find the #withKEY mobile token on the mobile app login screen and enter your PIN or biometrics to create a secure one-time password.
What is #withSIGN?
You can fully contract products online with a qualified electronic signature.
#withSIGN is a qualified electronic signature with the same legal effect as a handwritten signature. It is protected with a certificate password, which makes it completely secure, and it can be used for signing Internet contracts for banking products and services such as fast loans or #withSAVE daily savings.
The advantages of the #withSIGN digital signature:
- the simpler contracting of new products and services without having to go to the bank
- the contracting process is fully digital, you can read the legal documents when you have the time and sign them with a secure password-protected digital signature
- it is paperless
Mobile app update
In order to continue using PBZ mobile banking app after upgrading the service, it is necessary to download the new version of the app from the app stores: App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery.
Do not delete the mobile banking app during the update!
Check the availability of the new app version:
- type PBZ mobile banking
- select Update
In the event that the new version of the mobile app is not visible in the list of applications to be updated, enter PBZ mobile banking in the store and check availability directly by clicking on the application icon.
Google Play Store
II part of code: it comes via SMS to the phone number registered as your contact data
Select the menu Settings.
Issuance of new registration codes
Are you interested in more?
To use PBZ Internet banking, you need to have access to the Internet and use the internet browser versions:
- Google Chrome 4.0x (or higher)
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0x (or higher)
- Edge 1.0 (or higher)
To use PBZ mobile banking, it is necessary to have internet access on a mobile device*, and the device should work on one of the operating systems:
- iOS: verzija 11 or higher
- Android: verzija 6.0 or higher.
The app does not support the Windows operating system.
* the mobile app is also available for Huawei mobile devices.
1. Authentication methods for logging into the mobile application
You can log into your mobile banking using:
- the PIN you defined during the first activation of the mobile app
- biometric method: fingerprint or face ID (izbornik Settings - Sign-in&Security - Touch ID)
You can change your PIN at any time in the menu Settings - Sign-in&Security - Change PIN (to change it, you need to know the currently valid PIN).
2. Can several different users use the mobile app on the same device?
It is possible to register multiple users on one mobile device.
3. In the case of multiple registered users on one mobile device, can all users activate the Fingerprint function for PBZ mobile banking app?
For security reasons, fingerprint identification can only be activated for one user, and other users can log in by entering a PIN.
4. Can the PBZ Digital Banking mobile app be contracted for a mobile phone with a foreign number?
Yes, the mobile app can also be contracted for mobile phones with a foreign number.
5. What if I change my mobile phone number, operator or subscription?
In the case of a change of mobile phone number, it is necessary to update it in the PBZ branch. If the operator/subscription is changed, but the mobile phone number and model remain the same, no action is required.
6. What if I lose my mobile device or it is stolen?
You should report the loss or theft of the device by calling the toll-free phone 0800 365 365 (for calls from abroad +385 1 4891 310) or the PBZ Card phone number +385 1 4891 333.
7. Can I use PBZ mobile banking app if my mobile phone has been tampered with and/or modified ("root", "jailbreak" or other system modifications)?
You can, but please keep in mind that some features of the app may not work.
8. The camera of my mobile device does not load the QR code when authorizing a transaction through PBZ Internet banking.
Try bringing the mobile device closer to the computer screen or enlarge the image on the computer screen.
1. How does the Smart Login work?
After the first login to PBZ Internet banking, the Smart Activation screen will be displayed. By activating this login option, it is no longer necessary to enter the User number and the system will recognize you with a welcome message. By selecting the option Send notification at the same time to the mobile device on which you are using the PBZ mobile banking app, an automatic message Request to log in to the PBZ internet banking app arrives. Open the automatic message and enter the PIN/biometric data for PBZ mobile banking app.
1. Show PIN option
In the mobile app, menu Cards (by clicking on the icon with the card symbol), find the PIN for all PBZ Group debit, charge and revolving cards that you own.
The Show PIN option via the mobile app is supported on mobile devices using the operating systems:
- Android: version 6.0. or higher
- iOS: version 12 or higher
- Huawei: Android 6 (Marshmallow) or higher
With a supported operating system of the mobile device, it is necessary also to:
- turn on the option in the menu Settings – Sign-in&Security – Card PIN display
- set the user of the mobile app as the Main User (on the login screen of the mobile app select the three dots in the upper right corner and select the option "Set NAME as the main user")
You can turn off the Show PIN option for the PBZ Group cards at any time in the menu Settings - Sign-in&Security – Card PIN display.
At any time, in the same menu, you can reactivate the Show PIN option.