This is why you’ll like it
With subsequent deposits according to what you can afford
With fixed-interest rate and a premium on the calculated interest
Savings in EUR
A good start
It is never too early to start saving money and thinking about your child’s financial future.
Contract children's savings at your nearest PBZ branch office and provide your child with a good start and secure future.
Savings for kids
Children's savings is contracted and made in the child’s name and is concluded by a legal representative (parent) or guardian (person appointed by the relevant Department of Social Services).
- minimum initial savings amount of EUR 25,00 with 24 to 84 month terms
- interest payment upon expiry of the agreed fixed-term period
- upon expiry of the fixed-term period, a premium is calculated on the interest amount
- no fees for premature cancellation
- subsequent deposits can be made by legal guardians (parents) or other individuals at a rate and in amounts according to their wishes
- make in-payments using standing order, Internet or mobile banking or coming personally to a PBZ branch office