Standing orders and SEPA direct debits
This is why you’ll like it
Settling your liabilities in time, without delay
No waiting in queues
Lower fees compared to the fees paid at branch offices
You no longer have to worry about your liability payment dates and wasting time in long queues for no reason.
Contract a standing order or authorise a SEPA direct debit, secure the funds on your account and you will no longer have to worry about paying your utility bills and monthly expenses.
A standing order
- is contracted in a fixed amount with a defined date of debiting the transaction account and the periodicity of payment (e.g. transfer into savings, loan payment, etc.)
- carrying out payments without a fee for standing orders contracted for transaction accounts of natural persons at the Bank and transaction accounts of legal persons with whom the Bank has concluded a contract on the execution of a standing order (stated in the Bank fees)
- can be contracted using PBZ digital banking or at a PBZ branch office
SEPA direct debit
- payment recipient, by delivering a payment order for execution to the Bank on the basis of the approval of the owner or an authorised person of a transaction account in HRK or a foreign currency and a giro account in HRK or a foreign currency
- the payment recipient sends the information on the amount and the expected date of the execution of the payment to the user, while the Bank delivers the information on the received payment order to the user in a PBZ branch office or via PBZ Internet or mobile banking
- after providing approval, the user may additionally define special conditions of execution at a PBZ branch office: prohibit the debiting of their transaction account for all SEPA direct debits, prohibit the debiting of their transaction account for all SEPA direct debits for one or more payment recipients (Blacklist), order the debiting of their transaction account for all SEPA direct debits initiated by one or more payment recipients (White List), limit the charges for SDD orders per specific Approval for a specific amount or periodicity (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) or both, reject a SEPA direct debit order at any moment prior to its execution