Housing loans for young people.
Any natural person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing and are not older than 45 at the time of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- purchase of a residential property
- HRK 150,000 to 2,300,000 or EUR 20,000 to 350,000
Loan amount depends on the value of the property and total commitment
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 30 years (minimum repayment period is 61 months)
- with a combination of a fixed interest rate during the 60 month period and a variable interest rate during the remaining repayment period
Manner of repayment
- repay your loan in equal monthly annuities or monthly installments
- the loan user can pick a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due
- a loan with a currency clause in EUR is repaid in the HRK counter value under the Croatian National Bank’s middle exchange rate for EUR valid on the day of payment
Instalments or annuities?
Installments enable you to repay your loan faster and with less interest expense, while a repayment with gradually increasing monthly annuities leaves you a broader financial leeway for other needs at the time of borrowing.
- Optional respite (deferral of payment) during maternity leave
- Up to 10% of the loan amount is disbursed in cash for covering costs and cost reimbursement relating to borrowing
Special offer until 30.09.2019.
Special benefits PBZ of housing loans in kunas for young people with the establishment of a pledge right on the real estate:
- more favorable conditions for approving standard non-purpose loans: lower interest rate (fixed portion of variable interest rate and / or lower fixed interest rate) by 1.5 p.p. from the current interest rates for standard non-purpose loans