Here’s why you’ll like it
You save while paying or withdrawing money at an ATM
Choose when and how much you save
Contract savings accounts through online banking
Saving was never easier
Think you can’t save money during your studies?
Do you forget to go to the bank or does your money always melt away before it reaches your savings?
It’s no longer a problem with e-Kasica, because these is an electronic version of the savings with which you save automatically.
Save by adding together small amounts whenever you:
- withdraw or deposit cash at PBZ ATMs
- pay using your Visa Inspire or Visa debit card at a POS terminal
- deposit coins at PBZ coin counters
- deposit Inovacija programme discounts
What amount will I save?
If you want to save when withdrawing money from an ATM or paying with a Visa Inspire and Visa Debit card at a POS device, the amount will be automatically transferred to your savings, depending on the option you choose, as follows:
- you determine the fixed amount (e.g. EUR 1) that will be transferred to your savings every time you withdraw money from an ATM or pay with a card at a POS device
- you determine the percentage (e.g. 10%) of the transaction that will be converted into savings each time you withdraw from an ATM or pay at a POS device
Rounding up to the nearest 10
- the amount that tops up the value of your transaction to the rounded 10 when paying at a POS device will be transferred to your savings (e.g. you pay EUR 37 and EUR 3 will be transferred to your savings)