Erasmus Plus student loans
This is why you’ll like it
Favorable interest rates and without credit application fees
Flexible use and repayment of the loan
No solidarity debtors required
Monthly annuityFixed IR monthly annuityHRK
- Variable IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Loan amount - HRK
- Amount to repay - HRK
- Tenor - -
- Interest rate Fixed interest rate - %
- Variable interest rate - %
- APRC - %
- APRC - %
- Loan processing fee - HRK
The variable interest rate is defined as the sum of the fixed and variable part (6M NRS1 for EUR). APRC and the total amount for repayment are calculated on the selected loan amount and tenor, without intercalary interest and additional costs.
For more information, see General information available at www.pbz.hr or at the branch.
The calculation is informative and is not binding for the Bank.
Erasmus Plus student loans
The European Investment Fund (EIF) and Privredna banka Zagreb have signed the first guarantee agreement within the scope of the ERASMUS+ programme in Croatia with the purpose of granting loans to mobile Master’s Degree students.
This financing is supported by the European Union and guarantee programme set out with the Regulation (EU) no. 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing "Erasmus+: the Union programme for education, training, youth and sport”.
- The ERASMUS+ programme promotes international exchange and is intended for students at foreign faculties participating in the ERASMUS+ Programme
- No credit application fees
- Take advantage of up to 12 months grace period
- Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less of an interest burden
Align your financial commitments
Graduate students (Master’s Degree) at universities participating in the Erasmus+ program, with lectures held in a country different from the country of residence or the country in which conditions/qualifications for attending graduate studies (Master’s Degree) have been fulfilled.
Loan purpose and amount
Paying tuition fees for graduate studies abroad, at universities participating in the Erasmus+ Programme or other education-related expenses in the amount of:
- EUR 500.00 to 12,000.00 or HRK 3,500.00 to 88,000.00 for one-year postgraduate study
- EUR 500.00 to 18,000.00 or HRK 3,500.00 to 133,000.00 for multi-year postgraduate study
For paying tuition fees: special-purpose loans to pay for Master’s studies abroad. If the loan is disbursed in annual tranches, the amount of annual tranche may not exceed the annual tuition fee, and the total amount of paid out annual tranches may not exceed the agreed amount, i.e. maximum loan amount.
For paying tuitions fees: non-purpose. The amount of a monthly tranche may be max. EUR 700.00 in the HRK counter value or HRK 5,000.00. Minimum tranche amount is EUR 50.00 or HRK 350.00.
The total amount of paid out monthly tranches may not exceed the maximum loan amount.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 6 to 8 years (after graduation). The 12-month grace period is included in the loan repayment term.
- During the use of the loan, payment of interest can be deferred (interest is calculated) and is repaid during loan repayment term.
- During the repayment term, a 12-month respite can be granted with an optional deferred payment of interest (the interest is calculated) which is than repaid during the remaining loan repayment term.
Manner of repayment
- You can choose to repay your loan in equal monthly annuities or monthly instalments.
- If the loan user loses his/her student status during the period of use of the loan, the loan is transferred to a grace period or repayment upon the loan user’s wish.
Instalments or annuities?
Repayment in installments allows you to quickly repay the loan and thereby reduce interest costs.
- funds are paid to the current account of the loan user
- in the case of loans with the purpose of paying tuition fees, the beneficiary of the loan transfers the funds simultaneously to the college
- the maximum term for using the loan is determined according to the years of the study