3D Secure 2 authentication
Secure online shopping
When it comes to online shopping, security is of the utmost importance.
The 3D Secure 2 provides PBZ debit and credit card users with the highest level of security when purchasing at online points of sale.
Find more information about the security and protection of personal data online.
A new way of authentication
The application of the latest EMV 3DS 2.0 authentication standard enables even safer online shopping via an online point of sale that is in the 3D Secure 2 system for users of :
- PBZ Mastercard
- PBZ Visa Classic
- PBZ Visa Inspire
- PBZ Visa Business Classic cards
The last step for purchase at an online point of sale participating in the 3D Secure 2 is authentication.
The customer checks and confirms the amount of payment and the online point of sale using one of the authentication devices:
- card reader.
In this way, only the customer can use the card at online points of sale that support the 3D Secure 2.
Purchase with PBZ Mastercard, PBZ Visa Classic, PBZ Visa Inspire and PBZ Visa Business Classic cards via an online point of sale that is in the 3D Secure 2 system, you confirm your purchase with one of the authentication devices you use to access online services:
- Card reader
3D Secure 2 biometrics - new and more advanced payment confirmation system
The fastest purchase confirmation process requires:
- Use the #withKEY mobile token that is part of the PBZ mobile banking app
- Activate and use biometric authentication by fingerprint or face scanning. Activate biometric authentication in the PBZ mobile banking application by selecting SETTINGS, then LOGIN AND SECURITY
- Activate NOTIFICATIONS (PUSH messages) within the SETTINGS of your mobile phone for the PBZ mobile banking app
Authentication using #withKEY mobile token and PUSH notification
The fastest and easiest way to authenticate:
- In the Settings of mobile device, find the PBZ mobile banking app and activate the "Allow notifications" option so that you can receive a payment authorization message.
- Select the product at the online point of sale and enter the necessary payment information.
- Clicking on PAY will open the authentication screen
- You will receive a payment authorization notification on your mobile device. Open the notification and authorize the purchase with biometric data - fingerprint or PIN.
- After successful confirmation, the purchase information screen will open - proceed with the authorization by pressing CONTINUE.
- Confirm again with your fingerprint or PIN.
- Accepted transaction will be confirmed by a message on the screen "Request sent successfully"