Mortgage loan for pooling your HRK obligations
This is why you’ll like it
Take out a loan without guarantors and deposits
Pick the date and manner of repayment yourself
More favorable interest rates than the regular mortgage loans
- Mortgage loan for the repayment of loans, including overdrafts
- At a more favorable interest rates than the regular (cash) mortgage loans
- Choice of dates for repayment of monthly annuities/instalments
Align your financial commitments
Any natural person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- a loan for the repayment of existing loans (including overdrafts) at PBZ or other banks, provided that at least 50% of the mortgage loan is used to repay the existing home loan(s)
- from EUR 20,000 to 150,000 under the condition that at least 50% of the mortgage loan is used to repay an existing loan with residential purpose
- the loan amount for repayment of existing loans can be increased by up to 10% of cash payment at credit disbursement
Credit period and manner of repayment
- over 5 to 25 years
Manner of repayment
- in equal monthly annuities or monthly instalments
The loan user can pick a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due.
Instalments or annuities?
Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less interest burden.
Method of loan use
- closing the existing loans (including overdrafts) of the loan user by payment into the credit account at PBZ or another bank, and cash disbursement (up to 10% of loan amount) into the loan user’s transaction account at PBZ or another bank