This is why you’ll like it
Take out a mortgage loan without guarantors and deposits
Pick the currency, date and manner of repayment yourself
Ease of use
The maximum loan amount can be up to 70% of the appraised value
Monthly annuityFixed IR monthly annuityHRK
- Variable IR monthly annuity - HRK
- Loan amount - HRK
- Amount to repay - HRK
- Tenor - -
- Interest rate Fixed interest rate - %
- Variable interest rate - %
- APRC - %
- APRC - %
- Loan processing fee - HRK
The amount of the interest rate depends on the choice of the loan currency and credit risk of the client. The interest rate with the lowest credit risk is shown. The variable interest rate is defined as the sum of the fixed and variable part (6M NRS1 for HRK / 6M NRS1 for EUR). APRC and the total amount for repayment are calculated on the selected loan amount and tenor, without intercalary interest and additional costs.
For more information, see General information available at www.pbz.hr or at the branch.
The calculation is informative and is not binding for the Bank.
- Get cash for financing your needs by taking out a mortgage loan based on property collateral
- Loan repayment term up to 20 years
- Loan amount HRK 1,125,000 or EUR 150,000
- Instalments enable you to repay your loan with less of an interest burden
Align your financial commitments
Any natural person (residents) who meet the Bank’s conditions of borrowing.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
- disbursement in cash for financing your own needs
- HRK 150,000 to 1,125,000 or EUR 20,000 to 150,000
- maximum loan amount can be up to 70% of the appraised real estate value
- loan amount depends on the value of the property and total commitment
Credit period and manner of repayment
- 5 to 20 years
Manner of repayment
- loans taken out in HRK are repaid in HRK, and loans with the currency clause in EUR are repaid in the HRK counter value under the Croatian National Bank’s middle exchange rate for EUR valid on the day of payment
- choose to repay your loan in equal monthly annuities or monthly instalments
- the loan user can pick a day of the month on which his/her obligations fall due
Instalments or annuities?
Instalments enable you to repay your mortgage loan faster and with less interest expense.
Use of the loan
- disbursement to the loan user’s transaction account opened at PBZ
- disbursement into the account at another bank