PBZ Parental loan
This is why you’ll like it
Lower fixed interest rates than the standard PBZ non-purpose loan.
For financing the needs of children up to the age of 3.
No loan processing fee.
The arrival of a new family member is accompanied by great joy, but it also brings greater financial expenses.
With the PBZ Parental Loan, make it easier for you to finance the costs of kindergarten, children's equipment, sports activities and other parental obligations.
- Financial support for financing basic expenses for children up to 3 years of age
- Loan amount from EUR 2,000 to EUR 15,000
- With a fixed interest rate and a repayment term of up to 7 years
- Multiple use of loan on the account of the credit user
The beneficiary of the loan can be a parent or legal representative or guardian of a child - (residents*) who meets the Bank's lending conditions, and who, together with the loan application, submits the documentation required to assess creditworthiness, prove the purpose of the loan, as well as any other documentation for the realization of the loan.
*Pursuant to the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations, natural persons residing in the Republic of Croatia or natural persons staying in the Republic of Croatia on the basis of a valid residence permit for at least 183 days are considered residents, except for diplomatic and consular representatives of foreign countries and their family members.
Loan purpose and amount
Purpose of the loan
Payment of basic expenses for children up to 3 years of age, for example:
- costs of purchasing equipment for infants,
- the costs of paying for the kindergarten,
- sports and musical activities, foreign languages, etc.
- The loan is approved in the amount of EUR 2,000 to EUR 15,000.
Credit period and manner of repayment
- od 13 to 84 months
Manner of repayment
- in equal monthly annuities
Use of the loan
The loan can be used multiple times, no longer than until the child reaches the age of 6, on the basis of presented invoices/offers/proforma invoices, by payment to the account of the User of the loan.
If the User of the loan has two or more children under the age of 3, in that case the term of use is until the youngest child turns 6, if the user has realized one loan to pay the expenses of several children.
The loan is disbursed after the loan agreement has been certified, after all loan repayment insurance instruments have been delivered, and the documentation for the intended use of the loan has been submitted.
Other loan benefits
- no fee for credit application processing
- without compensation for early partial or full repayment of the loan.